Hurt By Dangerous Defective Drugs or Defective Medical Devices
Mass Tort and Defective Medical Device Attorney Helping Victims Across the Nation
The nationwide defective medical device attorneys of Zoll & Kranz, LLC in Toledo OH have helped victims injured by dangerous drugs and devices gain personal injury compensation and wrongful death damages nationwide. When we are prescribed or purchase a drug, medical device or product, we expect it to be safe. We also expect to be adequately advised about any risks associated with its use. Unfortunately, serious health risks can often be downplayed, hidden or ignored by companies when huge profits are at stake.
Our MDL and class action attorneys believe that profits should never be put before people. We have substantial experience in defective product, medical device and pharmaceutical litigation, including class action lawsuits and multidistrict litigation (MDL). Our product liability law firm is dedicated to upholding the rights of victims who have suffered a medical injury from using:
- Dangerous or recalled drugs
- Defective medical devices
- Unsafe consumer products
Defective Medical Device Attorney Takes on Nationwide Pharmaceutical Litigation
Our defective medical device attorney will review any claim regardless of the dangerous drug, medical device or consumer product involved. Our multidistrict litigation and class action attorneys have recently represented clients and evaluated claims on a national level related to the following:
- Actos side effects—linked to bladder cancer and made by the company Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Yaz, Yasmin and Ocella birth control pills—linked to deep vein thrombosis (DVT), pulmonary embolism (PE), blood clots, strokes and other serious medical conditions and made by the Bayer Corporation
- Pradaxa blood thinners—made by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and connected to internal and excessive bleeding
- GranuFlo & NaturaLyte lawsuits—linked to heart attacks during kidney dialysis and made by Fresenius Medical
- Tyleno liver failure—connected to liver damage and failure by the manufacturer Johnson & Johnson
- DePuy ASR XL Acetabular System and DePuy Pinnacle—hip replacement devices by Johnson & Johnson which are known to fail earlier than expected
- Biomet M2A Magnum—metal-on-metal hip replacement devices like the DePuy but are made by Biomet, Inc. that have caused pain, immobility and elevated metal levels in the blood in addition to a need for an early revision
- Stryker Rejuvenate and Stryker AGB II hip implant recalls—all-metal hip replacement devices by the Stryker Corporation which are connected to the release of toxins into the bloodstream and loosening implants
- Transvaginal mesh implant side effects—intended to treat the prolapse of pelvic organs but are reportedly failing
- And more
Schedule a Review for Free Legal Advice on What to Do After a Defective Medical Device Injury
If you have sustained a serious medical injury or lost a loved one to wrongful death caused by a hazardous medical product, we will use our legal experience to answer your questions and determine whether you may be entitled to personal injury compensation or wrongful death damages. Each defective medical device attorney of Zoll & Kranz, LLC can also assist other pharmaceutical lawyers with our attorney referral service if they are seeking assistance.
If you are looking to file a personal injury lawsuit or wrongful death claim for injuries caused by dangerous drugs or defective medical devices, contact our Ohio product liability law firm by calling (888) 841-9623 for a free consultation of your case, or fill out an online free case evaluation form today. We serve nationwide to bring justice upon pharmaceutical companies that may be guilty of causing widespread damage.